Last weekend YOU got to go on a fun adventure....without me:( Mom said it was your first trip to the pumpkin patch. I wouldn't know, I've never been. And sinc we love to do everything together you sat and prayed and wished I could join you (while I did a pose for the camera). Thanks for trying sister, but they made me stay home.
So you, dad, mom, Grammie, Grandpa and Grandma Frazier went to hunt for pumpkins. You had to look the part so mom ran to the store to get you an outfit and ran home to wash it (ew germs) just in time for pumpkining.
You loved the scenery! Pigs, horses, chickens! Dad let you ride the saddle. He even tried to position your hands on the saddle...uh, hello germs. What was he thinking???
Our PARTIAL family photo. You're learning how to grab a lot. Ouch.
You learned that Grammie is like the ultimate pumpkin picker outter. You brought home some gems.
They sure had a lot of fun with you!
Then you got put in a pile of pumpkins. And did quite well!
This is one of my favorites. You look so ornery and dad looks so happy.
From what I was told you had a wonderful day with some of my favorite people. You lucky duck. Thanks for bringing me home a pumpkin, even though I couldn't come.
Happy Halloween...which means we are about to get dressed up....
Love you sister,
Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment