Saturday, September 20, 2014

New Suit, New Moves

As if we didn't get enough pictures taken of us, mom decided she could take this a step further and bought a fancy camera to document even more.  She first tested out this new gadget at swim class.  So, this post doesn't have much to say, just more to show.  However, I need to point out, as did Grandpa Frazier...no fancy camera could help the suit situation.  Is is a dog cone?  I don't really know, but it was a poor choice on moms part and she didn't realize it until the fancy ruffle floated to your face and make you look like a clown.  


Really, who is the swim class for?



I don't need no stinkin ball mom





It didn't last long but this was GREAT progress.






Let's talk about this suit one last time... oy.

Get ready for a lifetime of photos girl. 

Love,
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment