Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sleep Regression

You may notice there is no catchy title for this post.  You may also notice there are no photos to follow.  That is because no one wants to document this horrid stage we have encountered.  The four month sleep regression.  Mom read about it, heard about it, but highly doubted we would experience it because you are such a good sleeper!  And then one day, bam!  You aren't!  The latest, just last night, you were up every two hours!  I think mom fell over sitting up holding you at one point.  Tonight, you were NOT going to bed.  Like at all.  This has never happened.  Not to mention, you only sleep 30 minutes per nap.  THIRTY.  They say the sleep regression is actually mental progression....I think someone tired came up with that fancy play on words.  Or you better be gifted.   This blog to you may be no more posts because I can only do these at night, and I'm spent.   

Love you still,
Nelson 

No comments:

Post a Comment