First, Aunt Jodi watched you while I took a day of rest. Being on-call 24/7 is exhausting, so she helped me out by taking you. She speaks my language. I hear you had a great day! You slept, ate, and had a dance party.
Next, Aunt Nikki stepped up and came two days! We went on several walks, played, and snuggled. She even let me lay outside to sunbathe while you cuddled with her.
Then my grandma and grandpa Myers came over. They even brought Mamaw and Papaw to assist them.
If there is one thing Grandpa Myers will teach you it's how to take a good nap. Great bonding for you two.
You were all smiles for them! They even said you stayed up most of the day mom was gone! I wouldn't know, I sure don't miss a nap.
Finally we wrapped up the week with Aunt Amber. She took us on several walks! Yahoo! I have to say, you ate, and pooped, the best with her. That sure made mom really happy! She even put you in a cute outfit to nap in.
We did a great job at making our friends and family feel welcome. But it sure was hard work entertaining them so much. Once mom got home, we were spent.
She sure loved seeing her friends but she could NOT wait to come home and be with us.
Thank you for coming into our lives, Charlotte. Without you, mom would be a work. I can't wait to spend this fall together!
Love,
Nelson









No comments:
Post a Comment