Moms friend, Libby had specific instructions to watch out for dad and you at swim class and make sure nothing went wrong. She was to report back as soon as you were done. Turns out, everyone did great! Well, there were a few hiccups. Dad sure hates your swim suit. "It's so stupid!", "It's too small!". Men. But check out the sweet moves you did with him!
Wow, wicked tan line daddy-o!
And you were in such great hands. Dad never dropped a football, so I know he wouldn't let anything happen to you.
Look at how much hair you got! Oh wait, that's old man chest hair. Sorry sister.
And I heard you didn't have to play by yourself this time! Ask mom about that ability grouping that happened last swim class. She almost cried.
But Charlotte, what happened here was epic! Epic as far as baby swim class goes for you. You got to do the good-bye song ON YOUR TUMMY!! This is huge. Remember how I told you to "Keep your head above water"?! Well, I'm glad you listed to our chat, because you did great! The tummy time boot camp paid off. Dad said that everyone cheered for you! That makes mom so proud! What are the odds that she put in all the work and dad gets to take credit. Go figure.
After swim class you got to go to lunch with dad and grandpa while I was stuck with all these women. This plan totally blew up in my face. Dad was livin life on the edge though. He took you to all these outtings with NO bottle. Impressive.
I'm proud of you sister. But next time lets work together on getting our time alone with mom and dad. You won on this one.
Love,
Nelson






No comments:
Post a Comment