Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Smiles for Miles

Oh Levi,
The sweetest thing about you is your sweet sweet smile.  It can LIGHT UP a room.  Strangers from across the store stop to receive one.  Neighbors get eager to see you so they can get one to brighten their day.  You have the absolute best smile in the world.   Whether it's just hearing your name or seeing a dog, your smile is infectious.  But the one person who can make you smile no matter what, is your sister.  The amount that you adore Charlotte is amazing.  I, too, think she's quite the funny kid.  But, at least for now, you think she's the best thing in the world.  Even your dad can get you to smile these days!  That's huge!  

Not to toot my own horn, but I think I'm tied with mom as your next favorite person.  You enjoy pulling my hair and having me lay next to you.  It's a guaranteed smile party.  I hope that every single day you know how much your smiles makes our hearts light up.  

We love you Little Boy.



]






No comments:

Post a Comment