Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Girls Day

Some days, girls just need to have fun.  After several sleepless nights with Levi, mom decided you guys needed a good time out, just you two. So, off to get a pedicure!  What a crack up you were, and you definitely had the place laughing.
  
"You like my little toe?  Thanks"
"Where's my water" when your pedicure wasn't just like mom
"I would like a pink foot and a blue foot.  I like pink, my daddy like blue" 

Mom had so much fun and I think you did too!  She asked you if you wanted to do something else fun and you were so excited the day wasn't over.  Eager eyes lit up when you heard it was ice cream time!  Up next was getting dinner.  Man, sitting at bar looked a little too natural for you.  You chatted it up with the bar tender right away:)  

We love so much having little brother in our family, but it's good to have a little girl time every once in a while.  So I'm told.  

Love,
Nelson 








No comments:

Post a Comment