Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Half Way Roly Poly


At 4.5 months we mastered one of our milestones...rolling over!  You've become SO strong with SO much energy. Is this sign you're going to be like your dad...he was, lets say, a very "active" child.  So the last few night of trying to put you to bed have been like wrestling a bear.  On the plus side, I'm going to get the buff arms I've always wanted.  

One night I was sweating from trying to get you to calm down.  So I played you down, took you out of your swaddle and you started to flop around like crazy!  So I helped you to your belly and boom, you rolled right back over!  You even surprised yourself!  Since then you've done it a couple more time, but really only one time can count as you being able to meet the milestone, right?!  

Keep up the good work Little Boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment