There are the 8 days of Hanukkah. There are the 12 days of Christmas. Then we have the 9 days of no poop for Charlotte. All you want for Christmas is a poop. I used to think mom was weird every time I pooped, cheering me on like I (or she) had just won the lottery. We have now entered a whole new level of weird, because now she tells EVERYONE about it. We had phone calls, texts, and inquiry from those in person checking to see about your poop. You tried prunes, prune juice, grape juice, belly massage, bicycle legs, probiotics. Mom even chugged the juice too. What a trooper. Sister, you even went to the chiropractor. But, we needed a poop before the tenth day. So, mom resorted to administering her first suppository. Within 120 seconds, we had a poop. Merry Christmas!! Mom and dad have never been more excited. Wish I could get away with giving them that for Christmas.
Before poop- you didn't know what was in store
After poop- a little violated but much more comfortable.
Merry Christmas Eve Sister!
Love,
Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment