We had a big week this week sister! You learned to roll! This is a BIG deal because it wasn't long that you couldn't even hold you head of the ground...now you can lift that bowling ball up to roll! And you have me to thank. I could tell you were wanting to do this for the last few days but you couldn't quite make it over, so each time you got close I would come check on you. Mom said this was actually NOT helping because instead of rolling OVER you would roll right back to where yo started because you love to grab my face. I still think I helped you.
Mom was so excited! For one, you weren't lagging on a milestone. Two, she thought you would start to have more fun playing on the floor. This is mostly true. However, you have yet to learn how to roll back over. So pretty much you play on your belly and have fun, until you are done, then you face plant on the floor and groan. Oy.
I can't say it enough Charlotte, I'm sure proud of you. Way to go on all your hard work!
Love,
Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment