So we talk about all the physical milestones.... holding your head, sitting up, rolling over, but we don't always take the time to focus on the really important things you've learned. The most important..LAUGHING. Oh. My. Gosh it's the best thing in the world. You starting smiling so early and everyone wanted to tell us it was gas. Hello, there were no farts accompanying the smile, so it was really a smile. Then a few weeks ago you had your first giggle. I wasn't there for it but mom said you were at school with her and she was changing your diaper in the office. She told Kellie to come back because you were being so silly. Then out of nowhere you giggled! It made both her and Kellie's day. Finally others started to hear you do this, and boy is it sweet.
** I tried forever to upload the cute videos of you laughing. I even asked mom for help but we couldn't figure it out so, when you're older, just ask me to see it. It's the best.
Smiles,
Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment