Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Picture Time

If there is one thing you will learn about this family is they love to take pictures.  Which is why I have mastered the art of photography.  I don't mean taking photos, just posing for them.  Seriously, I should get paid.

Here are your amazing newborn pictures.  Now, you were only 3 weeks old so I won't hold it against you that you weren't smiling or posing all that much but I must say you did quite well.  Me on the other hand, not my best performance.  I had a bone that I had been protecting for a whole week, so I didn't want to leave it and go snap some pics.  But, I tried my best.










Hey that's mom's teddy bear, Ben.  She got that from grandpa when she was born!





Smiling already!  You're gifted.  



Who put dad in charge?!  


Uh, are you staying?  For good?


My bone is right there.  Nobody move.


Family snuggles.  Don't move my bone.  


The smell of baby.  Almost as good as the smell of dog.



Good job on your pictures baby Charlotte.  Not bad for the first try! 

Love, 
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment