Friday, May 30, 2014

Capturing the Good Life

A few weeks ago mom told me our friend Whitney would be coming over to take pictures of us.  Knowing I never shy away from a camera (not that I have a choice), I got really excited as to what we would be posing for!  Well, duh, it was to celebrate the exciting months that we have been carrying around Charlotte.  I know "we" technically isn't correct, but I'm with my mom every step of the way so I feel I've put my hours in.  Whitney did an amazing job capturing some of best moments with me, my mom, and dad.

Some of these pictures even seem too good to be true.  Well, that's because they are.  Mom had a vision of what she wanted me to do but she's always told me to look AT the camera.  So this time, when she said look at my belly I was so confused.  She decided the best way to get me to look at her belly was to put a treat under her shirt.  I nailed it.  And got a treat.


Mom and I did our pictures together because dad was at baseball practice.  I have to say, we are quite a great pair.




Love my momma.  She loves me.  

This is one of my favorite pictures ever.  Despite the fact she was tricking me with a treat, I really do love this one of us.  I didn't want to hurt Charlotte so I made sure to use just the tips of my toes on her belly.  



Finally dad got home.  Long story short, mom didn't plan out his outfit in advance so he dressed like goon.  Luckily he has me to really steal the spotlight in the photos.  


(Hey Whit, couldn't you have shaved off a little of mom's backside?!)



Apparently these pictures were so special to mom and dad because this is where they got married 4 years ago!  I wasn't in those pictures, which is why they are blasted all over social media.  

This is just one of my favorites.  These two love me so much and it always makes me smile.  (you can't really see my smile because of the smothering but it's there) 



(they were kissing....I'm out)

(mom scaring the neighbors)



That's it!  That's my family!  For now...and I wouldn't change a thing.  

-Nelson






No comments:

Post a Comment