Since you and your dad LOVE donuts, I thought it would be fun to go to a make-your-own-donut shop. Despite the fact that both of you drug your feet, I think it was a hit once we arrived! You immediately saw M&Ms and were hooked....like you really needed to be hooked on a donut. You loved getting to make your own chocolate donut with M&Ms and dad even admitted they were quite yummy.
We went and got lunch at one of Pop and my favorite places, Da Bronx. We brought it home so we could have a "picpic" which you LOVE to do. Obviously we made sure to get the dogs and your brand new princess kite! Sadly, it was too windy to even fly your kite. But you had a blast at the park, having a picnic, playing in the sand, and swinging in the sun.
It's days like these that I would love to never end. :)
Love you so much it hurts Charlotte,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment