During this adventure we've had to drink just tap water, have windows and doors open at all hours of the day to air out the toxins (do you know how on guard this makes me have to be?!), and have our entire kitchen thrown around the entire house.
I complain, but I am thankful we have the house next door to live throughout the next few weeks. Mom has us having lots of picnics. Charlotte and I love this! She eats and plays. I eat her food while she plays! So far I've tried so much grain, a huge plus for this grain free guy. Dad hates it for obvious reasons. You know, because he prefers to eat his food and be able to enjoy it. Dream big dad. At least you're not being used as a jungle gym like mom.



They tell me we've made progress. Only thing I can tell is we've made a mistake. No food in the cabinets, Charlotte thinks the floor is a present and keeps unwrapping all the paper (that's fun to watch dad try and keep that from happening), and I'm beginning to feel a tightness in my lungs from the paint fumes.


They say I'll love it. I hope they're right. I'm almost out of dog food so I'll need that kitchen back in order for a batch to be made soon.
Congrats on your soon-to-be new kitchen, we will suffer through this madness so you can have some light.
Love,
Bitter Nelson.
No comments:
Post a Comment