Sunday, January 3, 2016

The End of 2015

I never knew how much could change in just one year.  My life is pretty simple:  eat, sleep, play with a rope, eat some homemade food and call it a day.  Ever since you came, life has been so much more thrilling.

In just a year you went from crawling, to walking, to running.  You went from a brunette to a blonde.  Blue eyes to green (and sometimes still blue).  You grew in height, weight, and hair.  You cried, babbled, and talked.  You moved houses, gained friends, as well as quite a personality.  You love to be outdoors, play with me, and go on walks.  You've learned to cook in the real kitchen and your own.  Eating sweet potatoes and avocado used to be a favorite of yours.  Now it's all about the cheese. All this in just a year.

To close out this whirlwind of a year we had friends over, yet again.  Lots of kids and lots of playing, all a favorite of yours (NOT mine!).  You made it till 10:15 until mom and dad made you go to bed, I bet you would've held strong till midnight.

Looking back on our year I cannot believe how fast it went by, how much our family grew, and how blessed we are.



I cannot wait to see what is in store for 2016 sister.

Love,
Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment