They tried tricking you with enticing donuts, coloring books, and a pretty tree. You can smell a decoy a mile away. Then, there he was. Santa and the Mrs. She was no consolation to this debacle you found yourself in. Holding on to dad like a monkey, you knew he wouldn't let you go to some strange man. Yep, I used to think he would protect me too. Then mom chimes in, as she always does, and insists he puts you down. As you climbed up him like a tree, the next thing you knew you were left alone...on him. Santa.
You're not one to be scared of strangers, but Santa, well, he's definitely on your freak-the-heck-out list. Tragic.
Miss Adrienne even tried to step in and get the whole crew excited to see the Claus Family. Survival mode kicked in and you were going to fight your way out of that.
As relieved as I was, I still felt bad for my sister. So, we came home and played a little game of
'chase the elf' to cheer you up. A for Effort sister. You have a year to recover.
Love
Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment