Mom thought it would be really fitting that we go feed the wild Easter bunnies some carrots on Easter. Partly because she realized we weren't going to get through the 10 pounds of organic carrots she impulsively bought. No wild Easter bunnies were found however.
We also took part in our first Easter egg hunt at the Mansion. I stayed near you to make sure no older kids came to steal your stuff. That's what good big brothers do. I also tried showing you how to sit good for photos.
You enjoyed seeing your friend, Bryn at the Easter egg hunt.
Although she wasn't a fan of seeing you.
So you helped yourself to her loot.
You may have been excited for egg hunting but all your great grandparents were more excited to see you! You got lots of gifts, kisses, and passed around like a hot potato.
I think you really enjoyed the joint effort made by your TWO Godfathers. You are one lucky girl to have some of my favorite people in life (Nicole, Cody, Kyle) to be your Godparents.
But what's not to love.
Happy First Easter Sister!
Love,
Nelson
Nelson








No comments:
Post a Comment