Saturday, April 11, 2015

10 Months



You hit the double digits!!  Happy 10 months.  All of a sudden time is flying by!

Things you love:
  • Food- you pretty much eat anything! 
  • Me- you love to look for me
  • Mom 
  • Crawling- the pictures are getting so much harder to take!
  • Giggles  
  • Being naked!
  • Taking things out of bags 
  • Chords 
  • Wawa- water cup 

Things you hate:
  • Diaper changes
  • Getting dressed
  • Bibs
  • Falling



(Notice I'm not in this because mom could hardly get you to sit still)


One of the things you love is Nanny Lisa.  She takes care of us really well.  You like her so much that you do something you only do with her...snuggle up on her shoulder and fall asleep.  This makes mom and dad so mad becauase they love to snuggle you!.  She takes you fun places and she even takes me to go hang out with her dog, Luna.  I'm getting so adventurous.  Last week you went on your first playdate with her.  Although the kid seemed to be a tad more mobile, apparently you blew them away with your wonderful eating and your amazing personality.  That is something so many people say about you...you are so sweet, happy, and observant of others.  






I hate to even write this, and I'm doing so more of a formality for mom's record keeping, but you have started sleeping SO much better this last week.  Mom read that when you eat salmon (high in DHA) that it helps you sleep better.  So she baked you some.  You were a little apprehensive of this odd smelling meal but you ate it.  For a whole week.  And you've slept so well!  It's amazing how refreshed mom and I have felt!


The biggest change this month is how much more mobile you are!  First, you are such a cute crawler.  Especially when you get your eye on something you really want, you grunt and talk until you get there.  This has been my favorite age yet because I love seeing all the things you are getting into!  The downfall, the things you like to get into are MY things.  MY tail.  MY toys.  MY bowls.  You've also started pulling up and standing too.  This makes mom a little nervous because you HATE to fall.  













I also love that you are trying so many new foods too!  Some of your favorite things...banana and peanut butter, sweet potatoes, oranges, pears, salmon, chicken.  Oddly enough these are my favorite foods too, and you're learning to share!  (or at least drop enough on accident). 


I think one of your favorite parts of this month is the month itself!  It's so nice and now we get to go more places.  And sometimes you forget to take me with you.  Why wouldn't I get to come visit the farm animals?  You sat with baby goats and loved it.  I would've too. 


 

You are growing up too fast all of a sudden.  It seems like every week there is something new.  A new sound, new move, new laughter.  


Time slow down,
Love
Nelson


















No comments:

Post a Comment