Here is a better shot of just me.
Then, mom and dad took me to breakfast with them. I love going wherever they go. I can make sure they are safe and I get to see so many people who want to talk to me. I try and not beg for food when we are out in public, no one likes a begger. So really I'm just sitting her telling mom how pretty she is.
Just when I thought my weekend fun was over, mom throws in this extra surprise of getting to go see one of my favorite people...grandpaw! He works outdoors now so it's like a double whammy. My favorite part of his new job...golf carts. Who knew!? Mom thinks this is funny because when she was around my age this was one of her favorite things to go do too! Now she is taking me. Funny how things turn out.
That was plenty for me to do in one day so M&D got all shnazzied up to go to a wedding. Remember what I always say about taking pictures with these two??
Luckily they are cute.
Short and sweet but that was my weekend and I loved every minute of it. An added bonus, mom finally got me a place to sit in my sisters room! I was getting a tad tired of the floor. This turned out to be quite a nice purchase on her part.
This will really come in handy because we have been reading to my sister lately because we think she can hear us. Sitting on the floor and is begging to get uncomfortable for the large lady in my life.
If that story didn't put my sister to sleep it sure did me!
And finally, to top of my week I got the last of the PB...really fitting since I started my week with a an "I love PB" bib". Irony. This was great and so is my picture. Until....
All of a sudden, while my dad was washing the dishes he just rips some weird noise which I can only assume was a giant fart. One thing I've learned in pictures with my mom, don't break the pose. I think I did quite a nice job of that.
-Nelson
PS: There isn't much to tell about these picture other than I love being with my mom and I think I look quite wise. My favorite photographer, Whitney, always brings out the best in me.








No comments:
Post a Comment