I was so excited to hear that my mom had a snow day today! I thought this meant we would spend our day together snuggling on the couch watching the latest episode of Downton Abbey, but nope, not a bit. She was talking to my Grammie about "nesting". Not sure of this concept but she seems to run around the house starting a lot of projects in a frenzy. Today she worked on what is called "The Baby's Room". (Get in line sister, I've been here 4 years and still don't have my own room yet). So far she's gotten so many cute gifts for the baby and they just pile up...after they have found their way on me first. Today, she cleaned out the closet and started to get all this cute stuff out of the boxes. Dang this girl is already spoiled. I can't wait to see the first and last picture of this closet. Oy.
.JPG)
My dad came home early because my mom kept nagging him to get his behind home in this weather. We are so glad he's home this year for the major snow storms. Last year he was gone during the winter and my poor mom had to shovel and walk me in awful weather. (see why I love her so much?)
Watching her all day sure made me exhausted.
-Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment