Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmastime!

It's Christmas... almost!  This year is going to be so fun with all that Santa brings! What's on everyone's list?  Guess you need to go visit Santa so he knows what to bring.  Good thing we all have our letters to Santa ready!

Dear Santa, I would like a princess movie, two Paw Patrol movies, and a closet full of dress up clothes.  Love, Charlotte

Dear Santa, I like bread and snuggles with mommy.  I don't need anything yet.  Love, Levi

Dear Santa, I would like longer walks, more home cooked food, and some of those yummy jerky treats.  Love, Nelson

Dear Santa,  I love all food.  Bring as much as you can.  Love, Cindy

Dear Santa, I'm so tired.  Do you have nap time at the North Pole?  I would like that.  And maybe a facial.  Love, Mom

Dear Santa,  I want anything that has to do with firearms.  Please bring it all in case the zombies do in fact come for us.  Thanks, Dad

See you soon Santa!
Love, Nelson













No comments:

Post a Comment