Sunday, November 27, 2016

Trick or Treat!

Everything has become more fun with you. Holiday's are for sure a blast!  Trick or treating was a hit this year...mostly.

You and mom dressed up as cats, since we will never have one.  I didn't get to dress up this year.  I guess I'm happy about that.  So we walked two cats around the neighborhood parade.  You LOVED wearing your costume!

We rehearsed what it would be like to go to people's porch, say "Trick or Treat!" and get a treat to put in your bucket.  It's the last part that really tripped you up.  Last year you could get the snickers, mom would give you raisins real fast, and boom you thought the day was great!  This year, you sure wised up to that trick!  You've learned your candies and what their wrappers are.  So when you got the candy, putting it in the bucket seemed like an awful idea.  Why not just eat it then?? No sense on wasting.  I totally get it.  But that caused for a few tears from you and a few anxiety-ridden moments for mom who could hardly stand to see you eat all the candy with all that dye.

We had a great time on a warm Halloween with Pop, Grandma, Grandpa Bob and MawMaw.  You are one lucky girl to be surrounded by so many people who love you.










Happy Halloween sister!

Love,
Nelson






No comments:

Post a Comment