Saturday, June 11, 2016

Terriffic Twos!

To my sweet baby Charlotte,

I've been preparing you for the end of your year of ONE for a while now, and it's been something that neither of us have wanted to let go of. One has been a glorious year! A year filled of giggles, walking, running, lots of bumps on your head, talking, use of the word "no", making friends, learning your boundaries and then pushing them, snuggles, Dan Dan, dookies, purses, breakfasts in bed, cuddles, and learning how much you love your pack (me, daddy, and Nels). I could see why when I asked how old you're going to be that you would just say... "No!"

Today, two hit and you didn't miss a beat with your bubbly personality. 



We went on a family walk (dad thinks we run, we think he's slow as a snail), took you to the pool which you LOVED, and you even got to eat a hot dog for lunch. We played outside on your swing set and Pop C  loved pushing you in the swing. We then took the golf cart to get pizza with Meme and Pop! What a fun birthday! We topped it off with some cake and sprinkler time. You weren't too thrilled with the sprinkler yet, but the cake was a hit. 







You, my sweet girl, are the kindest child with a heart of gold. This is something you are known for. People enjoy being around you and playing because you are always so kind. This is the one thing I hope you keep with you your entire life. It's not always going to be easy, but I pray that you are kind to others every chance you get. And when you struggle to be kind, apologize. That shows strength. 

You are also so silly. You love to laugh and play and giggle every single day. Life should never be taken too seriously. I hope you always make time for giggles every single day. That's what makes someone so beautiful. 

I hope you continue to know how important your family is. Your perfect day consists of playing with mommy, daddy, and Nelson (and that's our perfect day too!) 


This year is one that we are going to have so much fun! Mommy will be home with you and we are going to nail this whole stay-at-home-mom thing:) 

You are my sunshine sweet girl and I love you with my whole heart. 

Love, 
Mommy 




 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment