Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's a Beautiful Day in the Hood!

It's February and we are picnicing, what a treat for us both!  The good thing about mom not working full -time is she gets to take us on fun outtings.  Just last week she took us to "the hood" at Loose Park.  Man, oh man, was that a cultural experience for us both.  People dancing in the flowers, drummin on the sidewalks, hacky-sack races, and just plain weird kids.  Good thing you had your glam glasses to fit in.  


Luckily you had your friend, Colton to hang out with.  Man were you two cute.  Colton flops and rolls all over, while you were a careful observer:)  You loved watching the kids play.  Mom said she was taking you to the park so you could swing.  Then she saw all the germy kids slobbering all over the swing, and she thought it best you just watch.  (I think I shall buy you a bubble for your 1st birthday).  




"Wish I could swing" - Ho-Hum Charlotte 




Since you had so much fun at the park, you thought it would be fun to have another play date!  Colton and Maya thought otherwise.


I only assumed you had fun because I removed myself from this loud and unpredictable scene and sat quietly upstairs.  There were some cries, but I think you did great.  One thing we notice about you, you sure just like to carefully watch people.  Maybe you'll be brilliant...and have sedentary desk job:)  I keep telling mom you'll crawl one of these days and then she'll look back at your non-mobile days and longingly miss them.  Good thing you're cute!

Love you sister,
Nelson






No comments:

Post a Comment